Door-to-Door Leaflet Distribution
Let your local partners engage their community directly with door-to-door leaflet distribution, all while preserving the consistency and quality of your brand message.
What is it?
Are you experiencing a heavy workload in managing localized door-to-door leaflet campaigns from your marketing HQ?
Marvia's Door-to-Door Leaflet Distribution feature enables your local partners such as stores and dealers to manage their own leaflet campaigns. It simplifies the process of targeting specific households and localizing content, making door-to-door campaigns not only highly effective but also manageable.
Effective leaflet distribution process
- Partners can choose pre-approved flyers or use dynamic templates to create custom, on-brand ones.
- Select distribution weeks and decide which zip codes to target using an interactive map.
- Partners are only shown their own distribution area, preventing overlap with others' territories.
- Orders are automatically exported to the printer and distributor, simplifying logistics.
- If necessary, costs can be directly settled with the marketing budget, ensuring clear financial tracking.
Happy Marvia users around the globe
You might also like
With Marvia's Door-to-Door Leaflet Distribution feature, you're not just getting a tool, but a flexible solution that grows and adapts to your needs. Integrated seamlessly with our broader suite of local marketing automation tools, this feature reinforces Marvia's commitment to streamlining your distributed marketing processes.
Get ready to drive local engagement and sales with the ease, precision, and efficiency that our platform promises.