Build a simple blog in Symfony. The blog should contain the following:
- Overview of blog messages with title, description, date, author with email, and number of comments
- Blog detail page with title, content, date, an overview of comments with content, author with email and date
- Page to add a blog post with the above data and validation in the form
- Form to add comments
- The site should run on Docker
- Use a MySQL database
- Use pagination for the overviews
- Use an HTML, CSS, and JS library for the front-end
- Write your code as clean and straightforward as possible
- Write a readme for local installation
- Write Unit tests
Hand in assignment
Mail a public GitHub, GitLab, or BitBucket repository to email@example.com.
Good luck! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.