Build a simple web application in React that simulates a working elevator. The elevator should contain the following:
- The elevator must be able to move between five floors
- The elevator must contain buttons on the outside that prepare the elevator whether you would like to go up or down
- The elevator must contain pressable buttons for all five floors
- When pressing buttons when the elevator is moving, the elevator must be able to change its route. For example, when the elevator is on the fifth floor and you press the buttons 0, 1, and 3 in this order, the elevator must recognize that the most efficient order to stop is 3 -> 1 -> 0.
- No specific frameworks are required, however, it is recommended to use any tools/frameworks that help to separate the logic from the UI
- No data storage or any back-end services are needed, all the logic can live on the client-side
- The elevator should simulate a certain delay (X seconds) when moving between floors
- No aesthetics are required, just basic functionality; clicks should trigger commands
- Use functional components
- Use typescript
Hand in assignment
Mail a public GitHub, GitLab or BitBucket repository to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.